CCC Sunday Service
In person and live streamed every Sunday from the CCC Sanctuary
Please scroll down for more details…
Sunday Service Logistics…
The latest guidelines are as follows:
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your convenience
- Masks are required for entry to the building and while moving around inside
- Masks become optional ONLY while at your seat inside the sanctuary
- We still recommend air hugs and air fives as the best greeting for friends!
- Mostly we just ask that you bring along your responsibility and remain respectful of each others opinions and choices. We may not always agree on everything, but remember as we navigate these uncharted waters, we are to behave like ‘family’!
- If you have any FLU-like symptoms, a cough or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID -19 please stay home.
- If you are under doctor’s care, elderly or feel compromised, stay home.
- If you are nervous or scared, stay home.
If you will not be attending, please continue to join us via our Live-Stream! Scroll down this page for the link…
Combat PTSD group has returned to ZOOM
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow the links below…
We are currently streaming to facebook. You do not need to have an account to view our stream. When prompted to login or sign up simply click “not now” at the bottom of the screen to bypass and view our page.
Tuesdays at 6:30pm:
You may attend in person at CCC, or click below:
Thursdays at 6:45pm:
You do not have to make an account to join us on ZOOM. You will just need to do a free download of the ZOOM software or app to your device.
Whether you were referred to our site, are searching for a church, or just stumbled upon us by accident, we welcome you to join us in person.
Community Christian Church is a non-denominational fellowship.
We believe Jesus is Lord and our focus is on a personal relationship with God.
Come on by and grow with us, just Follow the Cross!
Sunday Service starts at 9:45am!
After worship, Lady O takes the little ones to play in the nursery so parents can relax and soak up God’s word. Just before Pastor George dives into the teaching of the day, Hugo and Kim take our youth out to the dining area for a teen targeted Bible study. Please see our youth page for more details.
Thanks for visiting, we hope to see you soon!